Wednesday, January 05, 2011

The Manger Heist

This was supposed to be my Christmas post.
That didn't happen.
Better late than never right?

For Henry's First Christmas we crashed the nativity scene at our local City Hall and placed him in the manger when he was only 4 weeks old. It was adorable.
Kind of wrong I guess, but adorable nonetheless.



This year I thought it would be fun to keep the tradition going with Henry @ 13 months to see how much he has changed in a year.

But he did not quietly sleep in the manger for us this time, instead he knocked over Baby Jesus in his attempt to silence Mary.



That's my boy.

Happy New Year!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

now that is tooo cute!! bet he would like to silence a lot of us.

Lola Nova said...

I love it! That Mary is always going on and on and on!

Unknown said...

Diane: it is still awe inspiring to me the incredible growth and change the first 12 months of a baby's life!! These two pics depict that to me strongly! :) OMG! :) Love him, even though I still haven't gotten to squeeze him!

Lauren said...

he was honking her nose too I bet

Mom L said...

Makes me wonder what she was "saying" to him! "Move it, little man?"

The Iowa Grandma