Thursday, January 06, 2011

I Like It On Top

Who doesn't?

So I've come to the conclusion that 2010 was an extremely non-productive year for me, and I'm OK with that.

Basically I achieved 2 things:

1. I somehow managed to keep Henry alive for for an entire year, which is a pretty big deal considering I have never even been able to keep a Chia Pet growing for that long before.

So Kudos to me.



2. I had the highest score on one of my favorite blogs- "Along Life's Highway The Yard Art Game". Lord knows if there is anything that will always bring a smile to my face it's Yard Art- the tackier the better. Luckily my obsession with winning the game gave me something to do other than change diapers and do laundry and watch infomercials and mix formula for 365 days.

PHEW.



Thank you Life's Highway for making me take my camera with me more often in 2010!

And thank you Lola Nova for inspiring me to the first creative photography challenge of 2011....I will be posting very soon!

2 comments:

Mom L said...

Kudos to you! Maybe you can't grow a chia pet, but you grew Henry to be a beautiful, delicious, mischievous, fantastic little guy! I'm very proud of you. When I saw the title for this post, I was a little afraid to look further!!! Love you ♥♥♥

lifeshighway said...

Yeah! See what I missed a shoot out. I am so lazy. Now you are back to blogging you are going right back on my blog roll so I can keep better track of you.

Most women really do prefer it on top.