Sunday, November 02, 2008

Mullets And Junky Trunks

Another beautiful day in Atlanta!
WTF? I move away and suddenly November weather turns perfect?
Well I had another fun shoot and got to see some old friends to boot. The highlight was when Corinne went to the basement to find her brother-in-law's awesome high school mullet picture:

Afterwards I met my friend Sarah for some lunch. We felt like prom queens because not only did our waiter become hypnotized by Sarah's rack, but we also got an extremely flattering shout out from the next booth:

"I wouldn't mind gettin' up on dat. ummmm hmmmm."
(My anaconda don't want none unless you've got buns,hon.)
Welcome Back...(to the ATL)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You know you miss Hotlanta!!!

Lola said...

He's a man that likes velour and boobies and there ain't a damn thing wrong wit dat...

Lola said...

also, is that a henderson school pic? 80s mullets rule...

clp said...

git up on it. git up. see how i posted a comment with 2'G's in it?