Thursday, October 30, 2008

Jesus, Mary and... a Goose??

I love cemeteries. I love reading dates and names on tombstones. I love decorations on random graves. Today I visited the Onawa cemetery- here are a few of my faves...


Hangman champs???



This is VERY out of place in our little mayberry town. Extremely. I love it.



Woah! Easy there girl.



Ummmm WTF? Seriously?


Ok, time for bed. I am flying to Atlanta in about 10 hours- so stay tuned for my posts from the 'dirty south'. They should be pretty entertaining and full of angst! Haha!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

A goose! A goose!!! I love it. And that statue of a woman/girl is very strange...wonder what the story is?

Lola said...

stick buddies is the one that intrigues me -- there are so many possible explanations and the dirty ones make me laugh in my head...

the dirty south is waiting for your dirty butt!

Quit Smoking Pro said...

Pretty lady! Bronze?

diane said...

i think she is bronze! i even found out since this post that someone stole her a few years back! but she was found and recovered in a sioux city pawn shop. crazy!